This Office aims to:
- provide legal support for Faculty and Researchers of Universidade NOVA de Lisboa, regarding the application of the Portuguese Statute of the University Teaching Career and Scientific Research Career;
- prepare advice and studies on the interpretation and application of the Statutes mentioned above;
- collect and process legislation, jurisprudence, doctrine and other necessary information to pursue the objectives of the Office;
- promote training sessions to clarify NOVA’s Faculty and Researchers about their rights and duties;
- develop any other actions, within its competence, upon request of NOVA’s Rectorate or FDUNL Direction Board.
The Office is composed by a Director, assisted by a deputy director and a secretariat:
Director: Mestre Ricardo Pedro
Deputy director: Mestre Marlene Mendes
Consultations: Mestre Marlene Mendes e Mestre Miguel Moura
Secretariat: Inês Santos
Hours: First and last Wednesdays of the month, in the afternoon, at the Rectorate building (Campolide Campus).
Tel: 213 845 133 (ext.1622)