Number of vacancies
- Economy: 180
- Management: 210
Entrance Test: Mathematics National Exam (Secondary school)
Mathematics National Exam 50%
Secondary school average: 50%
Minimum application grade: 135
Mathematics National Exam minimum grade: 95
The candidates to the Master Programme in Economics, in Finance and
Management must have Bachelor′s Degree .The Master programmes require knowledge of quantitative techniques, therefore,
the candidates are expected to have a solid mathematics background.
Students that are admitted to these programmes are expected to be fluent in
English, written and spoken, as the classes, support materials, exams and
projects are all provided in English.
The selection criteria are based, almost entirely, in the academic
excellence of the candidates.
The jury will evaluate the curriculum vitae, motivation letters and the
contribution of each candidate to the quality and diversity of the student
In order to apply to the Master Programme, the
- Fill in the application form (online)
- Supply the following documents:
- Bachelor′s Degree Certificate
- Curriculum vitae
- Motivation letter, written in English by the candidate
- Certificate of English knowledge (such as FCE, CPE, TOEFL or IELTS)
In the first year, the necessary documentation is delivered to the academic services:
* Identity Card (plus one photocopy)
* Tax payer Card (plus one photocopy)
* Student’s vaccination record with the updated tetanus vaccine
* 2 passport-sized photographs
* The necessary forms that can be obtained at the photocopy service center
From the second year onwards:
1st phase - subject enrolment
On the dates indicated in the school calendar, you can make your enrolment on the Internet or at the faculty''''''''s "computer room".Using the username and password provided, you can make your enrolment in the selected subjects, up to a maximum of 5 per semester, respecting all the required subjects.
2nd phase - class enrolment
On the indicated dates, you must select your class at the "computer room". It is possible to change the class selected, as long as there are enough vacancies.