The list of students who are successful in their first application to FCT is sent by the Ministry of Education. The students are automatically entered into the computer database management system (CLIP).
These students then have a week in which to enrol at FCT and deliver the following:
- Two photographs;
- Identification document (Identity Card or Passport) + two copies;
- Tax Payer Number (Número de Contribuinte) – (original + two copies);
- Updated Individual Health Card Certificate (confirming Tetanus vaccination)
- Enrolment for previous year subjects have priority. Enrolment in two subjects from previous years does not count for ECTS totals;
- Enrolment in remaining previous year subjects along with new subjects up to a total of 60 ECTS per year.
It is also possible for students to put their enrolment on hold for a year.