- Communication Sciences - Media and Journalism Studies
- Communication Sciences - Advanced Studies in Communication Sciences
- Communication Sciences - Contemporary Culture and New Technologies
- Communication Sciences - Strategic Communication
- Communication Sciences - Communication and Arts
- Communication Sciences - Cinema and Television
Paulo Filipe Monteiro
September 26, 2011
a) In accordance with n.º 1, article 17 of Decree-Law n.º 74 of 24 March 2006 b) Candidates who meet the academic and curriculum requirements set forth in number 1 of the above article will be selected and ranked according to the following criteria: a. Final grade of 1st cycle degree (licenciatura); b. Academic and scientific curriculum: c. Professional curriculum; d. Interview (optional).
Length: 3 semesters. Total credits: 93 credits (60 in course units of the study programme + 33 in the non-taught component). Types of non-taught component: Dissertation or Project Work. Number of credits from elective options: 20 credits (the student can obtain 20 credits from elective options in course units taught at post-graduate level at FCSH/UNL, or at any other national or foreign higher education institution through a protocol.)
Access to other courses
Completion of the Masters degree allows the holder to apply for the cycle of studies which leads to a Doctorate Degree. For the specific access requirements for doctoral programmes, consult the regulations governing the doctoral programmes at FCSH, UNL.
1) No obligatory precedences for attending the program’s courses. 2) Knowledge evalutation in the courses is individual and takes place at the end of each semester. The following tools will be considered: final oral and/or written assignments, papers or other assessment tools, in conditions to be agreed upon with each lecturer. The result of the evaluation is expressed in a mark from 0 to 20. 3) Approval in a course requires a final grade equal to or above 10. 4) Only those students who have obtained 60 ECTs on the scholar part of the program can proceed to the dissertation or project. 5) For the evaluation of the dissertation and project, please consult FCSH’s relevant regulations.