Faculdade de Ciências Sociais e Humanas
Línguas, Culturas e Literaturas Modernas, Secção de Estudos Espanhóis, Franceses e Italianos
1) To separate, in a text, the main information from the secondary ones
2) To interact in a series of communicative daily situations, that range from the work and university environment and that require a predictable use of the language.
3) To be able to face most of the situations studied up to now and produce a speech about family matters and personal topics.
4) To describe experiences and facts, dreams, hopes and ambitions, to give reason and justify an opinion or a project.
1) Impersonal verbs, trapassato prossimo, congiuntivo passato e imperfetto, partitivi, aggettivi e pronomi indefinite.
3) Songs and Italian music, reading articles about Italian contemporary culture and society and debates about it.
4) Watching Italian films debate and written summary or impressions about them.
5) Reading, text analysis and written commentary of the novel read.
a) Bozzone Costa, Ghezzi, Piantoni Contatto 2, Loescher Ed 2009
b) Gramática de referência ( para todas as turmas): CSC, Gramm.it, Bonacci 2009.
c) A novel by an Italian writer upon the student’s choice.
The course will be based on the functional-communicative method in order to enhance the spoken aspect of the language and improve the pupil-teacher relationship. The contents will be presented according to a “multi-syllabus” system that integrates grammar, lexicon, functions, communication and the development of reading and speaking abilities.
Evaluation: 2 final tests (50%), 1 mid-term test + individual works (40%), active participation in the classroom (10%).
- Estudos Espanhóis e Alemães
- Estudos Espanhóis
- Estudos Ingleses e Alemães
- Estudos Portugueses e Franceses
- Estudos Franceses e Espanhóis
- Estudos Ingleses e Norte-Americanos
- Estudos Portugueses e Alemães
- Estudos Portugueses e Ingleses
- Ciências da Linguagem
- Estudos Portugueses e Espanhóis
- Estudos Ingleses e Franceses
- Estudos Franceses e Alemães
- Estudos Ingleses e Espanhóis
- Estudos Franceses
- Estudos Alemães