Faculdade de Ciências Sociais e Humanas
Línguas, Culturas e Literaturas Modernas, Secção de Estudos Espanhóis, Franceses e Italianos
Teacher in charge
a) To interact in a communicative context.
b) To develop linguistic and communicative strategies.
c) To be able to recognize and use the lexical, syntactical and semantic structures that allow greater flexibility and to dispose of the ability to use the Italian language in less foreseen situations.
d) To be able to use formal and informal language registers, to recognize the sociolinguistic competence needed.
e) To produce various types of texts.
f)To dispose of the correct structures.
1) Descriptive of Italian landscapes, geography, climate and society.
2) Gastronomy and cultural models, contemporary society, literature, art, cinema and general culture.
3) Conditional sentences, relative pronouns and impersonal verbs.
4) Reading short stories of contemporary Italian authors and commentary about them.
5) Writing of short stories, reports and essays.
a. Bozzone Costa, Ghezzi, Piantoni Contatto 2, Loescher Ed 2009
b. Gramática de referência ( para todas as turmas): CSC, Gramm.it, Bonacci 2009.
c. Short stories of contemporary Italian writes (provided on photocopies).
The course will be based on the functional-communicative method in order to enhance the spoken aspect of the language and improve the pupil-teacher relationship. The contents will be presented according to a “multi-syllabus” system that integrates grammar, lexicon, functions, communication and the development of reading and speaking abilities.
Evaluation: 2 final tests (50%), 1 mid-term test + individual works (40%), active participation in the classroom (10%).
- Estudos Espanhóis e Alemães
- Estudos Espanhóis
- Estudos Ingleses e Alemães
- Estudos Portugueses e Franceses
- Estudos Franceses e Espanhóis
- Estudos Ingleses e Norte-Americanos
- Estudos Portugueses e Alemães
- Estudos Portugueses e Ingleses
- Ciências da Linguagem
- Estudos Portugueses e Espanhóis
- Estudos Ingleses e Franceses
- Estudos Franceses e Alemães
- Estudos Ingleses e Espanhóis
- Estudos Franceses
- Estudos Alemães