Faculdade de Ciências Sociais e Humanas
Línguas, Culturas e Literaturas Modernas, Secção de Estudos Espanhóis, Franceses e Italianos
Teacher in charge
a) To be able to collect, select and undersdand, relevant information.
b) To be able to use the Italian language correctly in the communicative activities in spoken and written discourse.
c) To acquire socio-cultural knowledge and competence.
d) To be able to use comprehension, pronunciation and intonation strategies.
e) To use the language autonomously in a different range of communicative situations.
f) To develop flexible communicative strategies.
g) To understand and use the language in unforeseen situations in order to develop the correct sociolinguistic strategies.
h) To acquire the right skills in the use of linguistic structures.
1) Passive and active verbs, il si passivante.
2) Direct and reported speech.
3) Subordinate closes connectors and conjunctions.
4) Lexicon exercises.
5) Vision of films and documentaries; reading of reports, short stories, articles, novels, essays and written/oral commentaries of them.
a. Bozzone Costa, Ghezzi, Piantoni Contatto 2, Loescher Ed 2009
b. Gramática de referência ( para todas as turmas): CSC, Gramm.it, Bonacci 2009.
c. Short stories of contemporary Italian writes (provided on photocopies).
d. Ambroso, Stefanich, Parole, Bonacci Ed.
The course will be based on the functional-communicative method in order to enhance the spoken aspect of the language and improve the pupil-teacher relationship. The contents will be presented according to a “multi-syllabus” system that integrates grammar, lexicon, functions, communication and the development of reading and speaking abilities.
Evaluation: 2 final tests (50%), 1 mid-term test + individual works (40%), active participation in the classroom (10%).
- Estudos Espanhóis e Alemães
- Estudos Espanhóis
- Estudos Ingleses e Alemães
- Estudos Portugueses e Franceses
- Estudos Franceses e Espanhóis
- Estudos Ingleses e Norte-Americanos
- Estudos Portugueses e Alemães
- Estudos Portugueses e Ingleses
- Ciências da Linguagem
- Estudos Portugueses e Espanhóis
- Estudos Ingleses e Franceses
- Estudos Franceses e Alemães
- Estudos Ingleses e Espanhóis
- Estudos Franceses
- Estudos Alemães