The Academic and Quality Assurance Division and NOVA Forma of NOVA University Lisbon, host the first edition of NOVA QUALITY Day, on October 21, between 9:00 am and 5:00 pm, under the main subject “Teaching Quality at NOVA Pedagogical practices".
- Communications will be presented at the meeting, according to the following subjects:
1. Practices related to Pedagogical Dynamics:
• Technologies at the service of Learning;
• Teaching methodologies;
• Simulation at the service of Learning;
• Support for students outside the classroom;
• Institutional projects to support Learning.
2. Learning Assessment.
3. Quality of the Teaching and Learning Process.
- Round table with students – “Pedagogical practices” (discussion about the Pedagogical practices most valued by students).
– Plenary session 1 – “Pontos críticos nos processos de avaliação interna”, Professor Sérgio Machado dos Santos, Membro Executivo do Conselho de Administração da A3ES.
– Plenary session 2 – “Enhancement of Teaching and Learning”, Professor Terry Maguire, Director of National Forum for the Enhancement of Teaching&Learning in Higher Education, Irlanda.
This event takes place from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. All sessions will be broadcasted through Zoom, in live streaming. The event will be held in Portuguese and English.
Please check the NOVA Quality Day 2020 program.
Registrations through this registration form.
Pro-Rectors, Professor Isabel L. Nunes, Professor Patrícia Rosado Pinto and Responsible for the Quality of the Academic Units (FCT | Professor Vítor Hugo Fernandes; FCSH | Professor Luís Manuel Bernardo; Nova SBE | Professor Ana Balcão Reis; NMS|FCM | Professor Ana Isabel Santos; ITQB | Professor Inês Cardoso Pereira; IHMT | Professor Miguel Viveiros, FD | Professor Margarida Lima Rego, NOVA IMS | Professor Ana Cristina Costa) | Professor Rui Santana, ENSP