Nova School of Business and Economics is the number one-ranked business school in Portugal according to Eduniversal, the international agency dedicated to higher education that publishes a world-renowned classification of masters programmes.
- 13 Nova SBE masters programmes feature in the Eduniversal ranking
- Nova SBE is the Portuguese institution with the largest number of masters to appear
- All of Nova SBE masters finished in a higher position (both for European and global results) than in last year’s ranking
- Nova SBE Masters in Economics is the 7th best in Europe and 1st in Portugal
Nova SBE’s results represent the best performance from a Portuguese school in the history of the Eduniversal ranking.
In the category for best masters programmes in Western European countries, Nova SBE achieved the following results:
- 7th: Masters in Economics
- 9th: Masters in Accounting and Financial Reporting
- 11th: Masters in Human Resources Management
- 12th: Masters in Marketing
- 21st: Masters in Finance
- 22nd: Masters in Applied Policy Analysis
- 24th: Masters in International Management
- 26th: Masters in Management
- 26th: MBA Full Time (The Lisbon MBA International)
- 34th: Executive MBA (The Lisbon MBA Part Time)
In the worldwide ranking, Nova SBE was recognized for the second year in a row as the best Portuguese business school, with two innovative programmes that not only address the current needs of the job market, but are also aligned with the present concerns regarding the environment and the sustainability of future generations:
- Masters in Sustainable Development and Environmental Management (7th worldwide)
- Masters in Innovation and Entrepreneurship (16th worldwide)
Still within the global ranking, Nova SBE Masters in Financial Markets was considered the 26th best programme in the world.
For more information on the Eduniversal's Masters ranking: